Samsung Instinct Accessories Blackberry Curve Vs. Samsung Instinct?

Blackberry Curve Vs. Samsung Instinct? - samsung instinct accessories

OK, I have Sprint and am for an upgrade in the days considered. Thus, the first phone I wanted was the Samsung Instinct, but then I saw the BlackBerry Curve. I like the Samsung Instinct touchscreen and QWERTY text message if uw / e, but in general looks like a cell phone rather complicated and for some reason, I think I have many problems with him on the street as if I fall, and the screen cracks [n touch more]
So if you have a BlackBerry Curve, you can ask me, good and bad about this, and please give me some advice on the curve when I do not buy accessories.

4 comments:

trav19 said...

I have a BlackBerry Curve. There is nothing more or less bad. I want to get it on instinct. He had a touch screen (Palm Treo) and get rid of him after he would call people by himself. Im in love with the curve. It has everything you need. And if it breaks (probably custom), you will find parts at lower prices in order to resolve and even outside of eBay. As I messed up my battery door, and went to Ebay and buy one for $ 10. BlackBerry is definitely the right way. Good luck!

BiBoy201... said...

The BlackBerry Curve is by far the best phone on Sprint / Verizon / Alltel. As a customer of Alltel employees and I must say ... I curve, and the excellent. Please send a message to more information about Alltel BlackBerry unruhbrady@gmail.com. In our agency, the largest in Kansas, and the highest score for customer service, corporate) 's (resident experts BlackBerry.

Sweet Pea said...

I live by default, so I can not tell you about the instinct, but only BlackBerry to go!

vicki ★ suspended again. said...

As I Want SAMSUNG *****! Instinct

Post a Comment