Herpes Home Cure Home Treatments For Genital Herpes PAIN Relief?

Home treatments for genital herpes PAIN relief? - herpes home cure

I had this condition for some years. I know all about Valtrex and other recipes - I am helping in the search for something that itch!
And no, I'm not promiscuous, and yes, I am well informed on the kind of senile and I know that there is no cure. I'm happy for opinions on my lifestyle please only one way to itch until cold (can shoot at me maybe once a year and is only one way to treat colds weekdays but sometimes itching)
Thank you in advance for serious answers! :)

4 comments:

Alli said...

You can still have some diphenhydramine (brand name: Benadryl) for itching. In general, people are a little sleep, but only for your information.

I think a lot of help warm bath. Enjoy a nice hot bubble bath when you have finished your genitals dry with a hair dryer. I know that sounds stupid, but it works and my doctor told me to do so. Wipe the genital area dry with a towel can spread herpes. Then put underwear pants and some nice soft cotton pajamas Nice. Do not adjust everything about real. You can also try an ice bag to try to alleviate the pain a little. And you can still have some pain ibuprofen disadvantages. Good luck to you! I know how bad it can get!

shorte71... said...

In cold water. Or try the ice.

sillygur... said...

can be a lotion or cream against itching. ask a doc.

hitome said...

Itching is one of the characters can be treated to help limit the duration of an epidemic, with antiviral drugs.

You can take steps to reduce outbreaks by eating a good diet, exercise and stress and avoid taking daily antiviral therapy.

Post a Comment