Professional Manfrotto Tripod 3021 I Have A Manfrotto 719B Tripod. I Need A Cheap Head For It That Would Be Good For Smooth Video Panning. Thanks

I have a manfrotto 719B tripod. I need a cheap head for it that would be good for smooth video panning. Thanks - professional manfrotto tripod 3021

Just drag from top to bottom and from right to left, but should be clean. Should all fit on the head. Are they all standard? I do not have much money and my camera is easy, but I try to use the professional team. I have to do much traveling as easy and quick set-up would be good. Each brand and model # S would be useful. And where can I buy? Thank you!

4 comments:

fhotoace said...

Find a head of liquid at low prices is like trying to find an HD camcorder at affordable prices. Such animals.

Save your Penia and buy a used Manfrotto 501 head. Try eBay.

joephoto... said...

Plethora is your best bet is to invest in an arc fluid head for your tripod. All the leaders agree to all tripods bow bow bow But all heads are different uses. Some are for large format cameras, as used by Ansel Adams. Some are for 35-mm cameras. And many more are planned for www.bogen.com video.Check or www. manfrotto.com and find the right camera editing. You will not regret buying this book. I have had for about 7 years and through Texas and the dark caves and deep caverns of Carlsbad, New Mexico.

Edwin said...

I always wonder why people want a lot of money for a camera and a lens or spend two, and then click "cheap out" on important accessories.

Now you take a good head for the tripod and some time.

Here are 3 from amazon.com:

Giottos MH-1003, $ 38.00

Bogen 3229-Tilt Swivel w / Quick Release $ 33.00

Bogen-Manfrotto 484RC2 Mini Ball Head
w/RC2 Rapid Connect "$ 57.90

You will probably have a good selection on eBay if you want to watch.

Edwin said...

I always wonder why people want a lot of money for a camera and a lens or spend two, and then click "cheap out" on important accessories.

Now you take a good head for the tripod and some time.

Here are 3 from amazon.com:

Giottos MH-1003, $ 38.00

Bogen 3229-Tilt Swivel w / Quick Release $ 33.00

Bogen-Manfrotto 484RC2 Mini Ball Head
w/RC2 Rapid Connect "$ 57.90

You will probably have a good selection on eBay if you want to watch.

Post a Comment