Commercial Vehicle Contract Hire HI, I Was A First Car Buyer From Car Deler And I Felt Pretty Much They Lie To Me And Made Me Sign Whey Want?

HI, I was a first car buyer from Car deler and I felt pretty much they lie to me and made me sign whey want? - commercial vehicle contract hire

I bought a Toyota. And when I signed the contract, said the award "Drive Away" prices. but it seems that I all (deler obligation to deliver sTemp transmission ...). Is not it pay to be illegally Costom? - I have not checked my paper signed.
I also have my car today, the trucks. I could see I was there, but I can not close my patio door. Keyboard has been damaged, so I can lose my tools. What can I do? Is there a law can help me?

Thanks
ps record any conversation can help you win in court?

0 comments:

Post a Comment