Dandruff Cause Hair Loss Does It Cause Hair Loss ?

Does it cause hair loss ? - dandruff cause hair loss

Hia EV1!
Please, I need an honest opinion from someone or a salon or a dermatologist, who happened by Yahoo Answers ... : (

You need to know whether, after the loss of hair on the forehead or elsewhere in our heads!

Dry scalp (Did they cause hair loss or something like that ?????)

Have you lost (shed hair?)

East (seborrhea baldness?)

Please, please, please, I have my first appointment with a dermatologist, 16, but until then it will wait for a long, long time ... and always emphasized this, cuz i know my hair is curly, and in winter, girls with curly hair have their hair dry normally, but my problem is I really do not know how to distinguish the film dry scalp or dry seborrhea the scalp, confusing for me ... I noticed a loss of hair on the forehead, I mean, I see little hairs coming out, which means that a little more each time, Theres, but it's like ...

I'm a monster when it comes to hair, I like my hair to death and is decentPosted in me, loooooooooooooooooooool!

Please I need an honest answer!

Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment