Green Mucus More Condition_symptoms Do I Eve Have A Cold? I Have No Green Mucus From My Nose But Have Other Symtoms. (read More)?

Do I eve have a cold? I have no green mucus from my nose but have other symtoms. (read more)? - green mucus more condition_symptoms

Nasal congestion, mucus is thick, but it is firm. Cough Not yesterday, but my head was congested in the nasal region. Sore throat. I also feel very thirsty and my mouth is dry. He also felt a bit tired and did not want to do the job, so I took the last 2 days of rest. I do not know or no fever, but I did not hear the fever always accompany a cold.

Someone said that if the cold is not green mucus from the nose. So, what do I have? I woke up one morning, after leaving the fan shows a bit high for me. I had symptoms for 2 days or less, and today is day 3, no runny nose, sore throat, but the mouth is always dry. A friend of my brother said he was ill and had recently visited the house began a few days my symptoms.

We have A / C about a week and a half has been installed, and perhaps because the relative humidity is lower, so that they too feel the need to drink? Allergies? Hay fever?

0 comments:

Post a Comment