Infant With Hole In Heart Please Help...mothers Who Have Had Or Have Infants With Rsv?

Please help...mothers who have had or have infants with rsv? - infant with hole in heart

my daughter in the last two days was sneazing and coughs a lot and had a lil bit of mucus. RV or maybe just a cold. She is 3 months and was sick in the NICU because he was since his birth, was born 35 1 / 2 weeks into respitory distress and pulmonary hypertension (very severe disease) who came and she was also 2 holes in the PDA in the CIA PDA hole closed. She was there for a month, almost died the first night. It was the most horrible thing I've ever happened! She was very healthy until now he has to cough and sneaz please help me go to doc and said Yesturday deliver when coughing Worsten. I read a lot about RSV, but I want a case that began as the babies heart of the RSV! Thanx so much

0 comments:

Post a Comment