2 Weeks Notice Sample Going On 6 Weeks Pregnant And Spotting?

Going on 6 weeks pregnant and spotting? - 2 weeks notice sample

I discovered the almost 2 weeks on and off. Nothing more difficult than easy, if I see your roses red or brown. I had a back problem all day Saturday (4-22). I called my doctor today and have some blood tests and gave a urine sample because the nurse said, as he was a sore back Saturday, he wants to make sure I have a urinary tract infection Trac. It will review a scan tomorrow and see if everything goes well. I'm still spotting, am I worried? I'm sooo scared!

5 comments:

angel_be... said...

Oh, darling, it's a terrible time. I live with my 2nd Pregnancy. I immediately called the hospital and asked him what color. I said: pink, brown, which she said "the blood of age, but they set their feet for a few days." I have, but I was still very worried, and he himself (thank God).

Choose the tests and give you peace of mind. Goodluck.

bai's momma said...

I speak of you but to fear. He looked at me with my daughter when I was pregnant. My last pregnancy I had 9 1 / 2 weeks and I started to see pink when I wiped my doc. told me to go to the hospital. You do not believe that something was wrong, but continue for a week and I had to have a scan. When I had my ultrasound can not find a heart, I went to the 11th Week up there, and it is not fair. But I do not think that anything and they have blood tests. He returned she had a miscarriage. Since it is still seen as a child that flows not from my womb. I started very bad one days had already initiated the bleeding releace regular D & C for the baby from me and had to be hospitalized. This was the worst moment in my life, as Janurary.

pandamgy said...

You enjoy seeing the doc tomorrow. The worst thing you can do is fear and stress just relax and know that's easier said than done. Good luck.

waddell2... said...

Rafts can be for a period of normal

vampire_... said...

Making telescopes in six weeks not worry, because you do not get serious.

Post a Comment