What Does A Pink Sticker Mean On An Lg Phone My Cell Phone Water Damage Indicator Is Activated, But My Phone...?

My cell phone water damage indicator is activated, but my phone...? - what does a pink sticker mean on an lg phone

It has never been incidents of water damage? It is in your pocket or a liquid. I could not have played with wet hands semi After washing the hands, but that's all.

I have an LG Chocolate 3, and stickers on the battery are pink "X". What does this mean? The same is true on the drums. It even this false activation is a common problem?

2 comments:

Advanced Restoration Inc said...

X are ok .... I think it should be all rosy. I thought the same thing to my phone and nervous until my agent told me he probably had no water damage.

bsghost1... said...

Indicators may be defective. If the phone works fine, do not worry.

Post a Comment