Tundra Ski Doo Forsale My Clutch Doesn't Fully Release On My Early 90's Tundra (Ski Doo)..why?

My clutch doesn't fully release on my early 90's Tundra (Ski Doo)..why? - tundra ski doo forsale

I have a 90 Ski-Doo Tundra top I'd say 92 or 93, but he is still on the road today, but not blocked after a while and closed, blowing the engine and brakes, clutch. I fixed the brakes now, but now my primary clutch does not disclose fully what keeps the tension of the belt, when I try to start it only run the track. The engine is very good and works well without the girth, so if I have a soft face hammer, was the clutch fully released. I've never disassembled a clutch on a ski-doo even ask what this might mean, and if theres oil in May, in the title or something needs to be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment