Can U Connect An External Hard Drive To The Nintendo Wii Rock Band 2 Wii Hard Drive Situation.?

Rock Band 2 Wii hard drive situation.? - can u connect an external hard drive to the nintendo wii

1. I know this issue has been solved in general, in the past but not recently. I wonder if there is no hope that the way a kind of external memory used to store and use to download songs from the band on the Wii. We know that Guitar Hero 5 have this option, but I have not heard from them for RB2, and I heard that this is unlikely because no patch old games. Is that correct?

2. If that were the case, while I prefer things legally possible, Nintendo will not let that stop offensive. I intend to avoid it, and I wonder whether this project can become sustainable and minimize risks for my Wii. I have a fully functional Wii, and another who can not read discs.My plan is to hack the Wii in this configuration, a second ... , http://www.mikeandheth.com/games/97-conn which would negate the problem of the disc, and allows me to store music. I am all songs legally for the Wii right, and then transfer them to an SD card piracy on the Wii, not impede access to the Internet for brick or block things.
2A - Do you think it should work?
2B - Is there a problem with the songs in the system rather than switch to another, for example, would the Wii hacked usable if it has not downloaded yet?
2C - If there are problems with this plan, are how to solve?

Thank you!

1 comments:

demi.sni... said...

2nd you can out of the tent of the rock band they have on the Wii. but you have Wi-Fi. and you can buy a memory card for Nintendo Wii

Post a Comment